Understanding the template parameters
Last Updated on 03 April 2009 Written by Administrator
Sketch comes with some easy to use parameters for you to tweak so that you can get the look and feel of you Joomla blog or folio just right.
Template Parameters Overview
- Selecting your theme: There are 6 themes to choose from. The setting here loads a separate stylesheet that controls the look and feel of your site. eg if you are using the grass theme then you need to edit the templates/sketch/css/grass.css file to make changes to any theme specific attributes.
- Display RSS Scrap: The scrap refers to the scrap of paper on the top right edge of the sketch container. Selecting the show option will display this scrap while selecting hide will hide the scap from view.
- RSS Scrap Feed: This is the url link to your rss feed.
- Main Column Layout: The main column layout determines if the main column is positioned to the left or to the right of the left and right module positions. If you select left then the order from left to right will be Main Content + Left + Right; while if ylou select Right then the order from left to right will be Left + Right + Main Content.
- Width of the main content: Sets the width of the main content area as a percentage of the available width.
- Width of the left modules: Sets the width of the left module positions as a percentage of the available width.
- Width of the right modules: Sets the width of the right module positions as a percentage of the available width.