Template ConfigurationWritten by Administrator
Elevate2 comes with small range of settings in the template administrator for you to tweak and change the width, colour and general feel of the site.
Last Updated on 08 June 2009 Read more: Template Configuration
Installing the Quickstart PackageWritten by Administrator
Most of our templates come with quickstart packages that are as easy as setting up a standard installation of Joomla. Different server setups can often have different requirements for setting up Joomla and its probably best to search the Joomla.org forums to get an overview of the type of server environment that Joomla requires, but lets assume you already have the server set up and you are ready to install A JB template plus the demo content you see on our demo sites.
Last Updated on 08 June 2009 Read more: Installing the Quickstart Package
Installing the TemplateWritten by Administrator
Choose this option if you already have your site created or have at least made changes to the default Joomla installation and want to overlay this theme onto your site. For a complete installation of the demo site on your server please refer to installing the quickstart package.
Installing the template is achieved using the same method as installing any other template or extension.
- Navigate to your Joomla admin area at yoursite.com/administrator
- Navigate to Extensions > Install/uninstall
- Click browse and locate the template zip on your harddrive.
- Click upload and install.
- After you receive the success message, navigate to Extensions > Template Manager
- Select the radio checkbox next to the Canvas template and then click on the button at the top right of the screen that says default.
- Now if you navigate to the front page of your site and you should see the Canvas template installed into your Joomla site.
Installing the ExtensionsWritten by Administrator
The demo site for the Elevate2 template showcases a number of different modules that accompany the template. Most of these modules and the JB LIbrary plugin can be found in the free extension and club extensions folder in the Joomla Bamboo download area. The specific Joomla extensions used on the demo site include the prettySlider gallery module, the prettyBox module, the Extended Menu Module (Superfish Menu and Panel Menu), the JB LIbrary Plugin, the jTweet module and the captifyContent module.
Last Updated on 08 June 2009 Read more: Installing the Extensions