New? Start Here ...
After serving more than 3000 businesses in the area why not start with our range of professional stuff now.
- Complete brand prototyping
- Ingenious image moulding
- Planetary enlightenment
- Shadow Politics
- Counter balanced economics
Let's get social
- Follow us on twitter
- Contact via skype
- Feed yourself our latest news
- We make videos
- Our photography stream
Setting up with a fresh version of Joomla
Setting up the Rasa template in a fresh installation of Joomla is reasonably straight forward. This document assumes that you have already setup Joomla and you have also included the default Joomla sample data.
Elements to install.
- Essential elements Install the Zen Grid Framework
- Install the Ecolift template and set it to default
- Install the JB LIbrary plugin and enable it in the extensions > plugin manager
- Install JB Slideshow
- Install Microblog
- Install the JB BB Code plugin (For two line menus)
- Install K2
Elements to unpublish
- Unpublish all modules in the right column
- Unpublish all modules in the left module position except for the resources module
- Disable the module title in the breadcrumb module
- Disable main menu items except for home menu item
Elements to publish
Publish the search module to the search position and do not enable the search button. Also ensure the search module title is unpublished.
Change the position of some elements on the page
Move main menu to the menu position and make sure the module title is disabled. While you are there also set the number of columns to 1 for the main menu item.
While you are there if you intend to use the drop down menus ensure that you have set up the menu as per this knowledgebase item and also removed the module class _menu that the main menu ships with by default.
At this stage you should have a pretty simple and straight forward site to start creating your site from. For a detailed anlalysis of how to setup the slideshow and microblog modules on the demo site please refer to the main Joomla Bamboo documentation for the Rasa template. The screenshot below shows you the default Joomla installation after following the points above.
|< Prev||Next >|